Dark Guardians
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Botón 1
Botón 2
Botón 3
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Ayuda y Opiniones
Formulario Icon_minitimeSáb Oct 03, 2015 11:26 pm por sweetmoon

» otro modelo de ficha
Formulario Icon_minitimeDom Ago 30, 2015 10:38 pm por hector88

» Walking Dead 720 Season 5
Formulario Icon_minitimeDom Ago 30, 2015 10:37 pm por hector88

» Modelo Afiliacion
Formulario Icon_minitimeMiér Feb 12, 2014 9:34 am por Admin

» Modelo PJ cannon
Formulario Icon_minitimeLun Abr 22, 2013 3:18 pm por Admin

» modelo telefono
Formulario Icon_minitimeLun Abr 22, 2013 2:37 pm por Admin

» modelo cronologico
Formulario Icon_minitimeLun Abr 22, 2013 2:31 pm por Admin

» modelo para Casting de Cannon
Formulario Icon_minitimeLun Abr 22, 2013 2:13 pm por Admin

» otro modelo para ficha PJ
Formulario Icon_minitimeLun Abr 22, 2013 2:12 pm por Admin

Compañeros

Crear foro

Formulario

Formulario Empty Formulario

Mensaje por Admin Mar Abr 02, 2013 11:10 am

NOMBRE DEL FORO

URL DEL FORO

Historia del foro

What do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance and no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains are the words I couldn't say There's a rain that will never stop fallin' There's a wall that I tried to take down What I should have said just wouldn't pass my lips So I held back and now we've come to this And it's too late now What do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance And no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains Are the words I couldn't say What do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance and no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains are the words I couldn't say There's a rain that will never stop fallin' There's a wall that I tried to take down What I should have said just wouldn't pass my lips So I held back and now we've come to this And it's too late now What do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance And no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains Are the words I couldn't sayWhat do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance and no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains are the words I couldn't say There's a rain that will never stop fallin' There's a wall that I tried to take down What I should have said just wouldn't pass my lips So I held back and now we've come to this And it's too late now What do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance And no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains Are the words I couldn't sayWhat do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance and no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains are the words I couldn't say There's a rain that will never stop fallin' There's a wall that I tried to take down What I should have said just wouldn't pass my lips So I held back and now we've come to this And it's too late now What do I do now that you're gone? No back up plan, no second chance And no one else to blame All I can hear in the silence that remains Are the words I couldn't say

URL'S

URL'S de tu foro

The Staff

ADMIN
ADMIN
ADMIN

Botones y Normas

Aquí van todos tus botones y sus codes
(Máximo 200 px de ancho)

· Bla bla bla aquí una norma